Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Books I'm loving!


I should have probably titled this "Authors I'm loving"! The last few books I've read have all been Karen White books! She's amazing and her Tradd Street series is Fantastic with a capital F :)

1st off if you love books about the South, you'll love this series! The Tradd Street series is set in Charleston, SC. It's about a real estate agent who can see ghosts and she's just inherited a historic home with a couple of ghosts from the past trying to tell her something! Don't let the seeing ghosts part throw you off! I'm not into paranormal, sci-fi type stuff! It has historic Southern homes, architecture, history, secrets, mystery and a little romance! You won't be disappointed I assure you!!

Have you read any Karen White books? What books are you currently reading? I'm always on the hunt for a great author to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment